Better... Live and direct!
Intercambios lingüísticos entre países
Tamaño: 253,54 Kb
The price includes:
- Free coaching sessions with experts.
- Test level (oral & written).
- Online material.
- Certificate of completion and / or attendance.
- Free access to the Language Centre and free WiFi.
ACCOMODATION & MEALS
- Single room in shared apartment in the city centre, very near language centre: 90€/week.
- Single room in shared apartment in the city centre, very near language centre + meals: 150€/week.
The price includes:
- Heating and air conditioning.
- Breakfast and lunch (first main course and second of your choice).
- Free WiFi, electricity, etc.
- Cleaning service of common areas.
Additional services included: social, cultural activities and guided tours.
- Seminars, talks, interactive discussions, film and educational sessions will be conducted.
- Guided cultural tours and activities that include visit and free access to: University of Salamanca and the Pontifical University of Salamanca, Casa Lis, Casa de las Conchas, Unamuno House Museum, Scala Coeli, Cielo de Salamanca monument, Cave of Salamanca, Calixto and Melibea Garden, Palace of Anaya, Cathedral and towers, ieronimus museum, Palace of Salina, etc.
ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE OF LEARNING A LANGUAGE IN ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CITIES IN THE WORLD!
If you are living in Salamanca and having problems understanding Spanish or being understood in Spanish, this course is for you.
Simple daily tasks such as conversation with the cashier at the supermarket, filling out an application for a bank account - or simply if you would like to talk about current affairs in Spanish and want to improve your Spanish grammar and vocabulary.
We also offer all the students the possibility of preparing a full exam or even a partial Spanish Exam that certifies particular sets of language competencies (DELE – SIELE) with widely experienced and certified teachers.
The Spanish language will no longer be a problem!
We now offer you the chance to practise your Spanish and to feel integrated in your new home.There are also language courses for foreigners who already possess a good level of Spanish and wish to improve upon their Spanish skills.
Levels: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. There will be a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 9 people per group.
International Languages Center
Calle Maestro Ávila 8, Salamanca, España
© Copyright ILC Salamanca